What are the top leadership skills that make a great leader?
Quotes from the top CEOs in the world
Leadership is leading to let go and really empower people at all levels of the organisation, and trusting them to doing the right thingSundar Pichai (CEO, Google, Alphabet)
Train people well enough so they can leave. Treat them well enough so they don’t want toRichard Branson (Founder, Virgin group)
As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower othersBill Gates (Co-founders, Microsoft)
If we win the hearts and minds of employees, we’re going to have better business successMary Barra, Chairman and CEO of General Motors (Stanford Business)
GM’s Mary Barra to staff: “No more crappy cars.” video
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion – UK Research and Innovation video
TetraMap is a globally proven learning model designed to grow everyone’s potential, through reducing complexity and recognising diversity. Perfect teams are built by providing the conditions where people can connect, communicate, collaborate and contribute.
- Known as “sticky learning” Tetramap provides a simple process that engages the head and heart. We help people learn together in ways that are fulfilling and long lasting to create an environment that is playful with serious intent.
- Strength lie in valuing differences “I might not see things as you do, but I value the difference your perspective adds”. Shifting from accelerate positive change and allows differences to be seen as a team strength.
- Tetra map also gives you an insight into your own strength, and aids a transformational change for individuals, teams, and organisations.
- The workshop aims to help people gain the knowledge in order to transform your own performance and shift the performance of others at an accelerated rate.
- To learn through others eyes, learn what motivates others, be able to balance your personality type with the needs of your audience.
- Learning to zero in on the parts of your communication that may be holding you back, as well as motivate others to contribute their suggestions to produce collaborative results.
- Appreciate others differences and understand how to use them as a strength.
- Different types of people = different skills. Becoming more self-aware and acknowledging competencies of different types of people is extremely important for the development of growth.